Information about Power Tapping
I believe all physical pain can be explained by negative experiences and stressful or traumatic events in your life. Power Tapping can play a very big part to solve this. I know this from my own personal experience. EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) neutralizes the emotion and resolves most pains. Coaching helps you to walk a newly defined path.
EFT is based on the Chinese meridian system. This system was discovered about 5,000 years ago. The meridian system is an energy circuit that runs through the entire body. EFT restores balance by:
- Focusing on a specific problem and
- Tapping on specific meridian points on the upper body so they are activated.
Power Tapping looks at a specific situation, event or physical pain. EFT is most effective when you look at the underlying emotional factors and thereby addressing the physical complaint. EFT assists in physical healing by solving the underlying energetic and emotional factors.
EFT ensures that you deal with unresolved emotional factors to achieve more inner peace and balance. It is possible to only focus on a physical pain and get pain relief but it is more effective and gives longer lasting results when you also deal with the underlying factors.
EFT can neutralize all negative emotions, like: feelings of fear, anger, sadness, guilt and powerlessness. These emotions can be underlying to (negative) events and experiences, for example seeing an accident.
With Power Tapping (EFT and Coaching) you can address the following conditions:
- High blood pressure
- Chronic tiredness
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Grief and loss
- Exam stress
- Panic attacks and anxiety disorders
- Back pain
- Knee pain
- Nightmares and dismal memories
- Physical pain after trauma
- Relive experiences as a result of trauma
- Sleeping disorders
By using EFT you feel more grounded and are mentally and physically stronger.
EFT is easy for you to learn and apply. One tip: when you’re working on improving your situation t, whatever the pain may be, take a simple aspect such as a clear physical pain (sore shoulder) or asingle negative emotion (fear of getting ill). A complaint due to PTSD or a burnout, or a trauma for example like a car accident, is not a simple complaint.
Please take note of the following:
- Physical pain: while tapping, this pain can move in your body. It can also become another kind of pain, which is absolutely fine. Follow your pain and name the pain for what it is.
- Negative emotion: emotions such as anger, sadness or fear. Where in your body do you feel this emotion? And what kind of feeling is it? Be as specific as possible.
Ready to start? Fill out the contact form and receive a booklet on EFT with the tapping points and the mantra that goes with each point.