laatst gewijzigd 05-08-2020
We at Live Your Choice value your privacy as much as you do. Therefore, we make every effort to treat any personal information you provide to us confidentially and in accordance with the General Data Protection Ordinance (GTC).
Purpose of processing
We need data in order to be able to do our work as well as possible. We need to know who we work for and what services are requested. Only then do we know how to perform them as optimal as possible. We also use your data to keep you informed of relevant developments.
By using our services, you consent to the processing of your data. You can revoke this consent at any time.
To send you requests for our free blogs, meditations and videos via our newsletter, or to fulfil your request for one of our free webinars, video series, checklists etc. (possibly via third parties such as Facebook) or to ensure your order for one of our services or products runs as smoothly as possible, we need information from you. The processing of your data is therefore necessary to execute the agreement. After all, we need to know who wants to receive the services, where it should be sent to or where the account should go.
We do not collect or use information for purposes other than those described in this Privacy Statement unless we have obtained your express prior consent. Such consent may be evidenced by the fact that you ask us a question by e-mail or otherwise. Only if you have given your explicit consent will we use your email address and name to send you our newsletters with our free but valuable information and inspiration.
In this Privacy Statement, we share how we use that data or information you share with us. This Privacy Statement applies to the use of the information you share with us:
- online when you visit our website Live Your Choice and
- offline if you share information with us, for example if you give us your email address at an event because you want to receive our newsletter or information or when you buy a service or product offline.
By visiting our websites, you agree to this Privacy Statement and the Disclaimer that apply to our websites. Also when you share data with us offline, you agree with this Privacy Statement.
We store your personal information in a secure database. On our website, the information you share with us is sent to us via a secure connection (SSL).
We will not pass on your information to third parties for commercial purposes and will not in any way share your information with third parties other than the parties described in this Privacy Statement.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
On our website we collect and/or receive three types of information:
1. Personal data that you actively provide to us
2. Personal data automatically transferred to us for technical reasons
3. Data that you provided to us using our webshop
- PERSONAL DATA THAT YOU ACTIVELY PROVIDE TO US
If you sign up to receive the latest blogs and videos through our newsletter or other information, take part in one of our surveys, or sign up for a Webinar or any other form of free inspiration, we ask you to share your details with us: your first name, last name and email address.
We do not collect personal information when you visit the website unless you have voluntarily shared it with us, for example by filling out a form to receive newsletters and information.
When you purchase a service or product, in addition to your first name, surname and email address, we also ask for your street, postal code, city and phone number. If your company is located outside the Netherlands, we will ask for your VAT number so we can reverse charge the VAT. We ask for your address so that we can prepare your invoice and send you physical products. We ask for your phone number so we can personally support you with the delivery of the service or product or to schedule appointments for the delivery of our coaching, workshops, trainings or retreats or possibly other programs or services.
- PERSONAL DATA AUTOMATICALLY TRANSFERRED TO US FOR TECHNICAL REASONS
In addition, when you visit our websites, some technical data is automatically provided by your computer and equipment to our computers, such as the IP address you use, the operating system and the internet browser used.
These cookies are or were shown to you in the cookie message when you visit/visited our website. We refer you to the Disclaimer for more information about cookies on our websites.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- We will only email you (if you have not purchased a product or service) our newsletter with blog updates, meditations and videos if you have given us your explicit permission to do so;
- We will email you if you have explicitly requested this to send you freebies and valuable information you requested. After this, we will not automatically put you on our mailing list but will ask you explicitly if you want this, at which time you give your explicit permission or deny it;
- We may also email you to ask for your feedback on our products and services;
- We will email you to inform you about our services and products and those of our partners and affiliates if we think you’ll find them really interesting;
- We like to keep track of what you have previously bought or requested from us so that we do not bother you unnecessarily with information that does not match your interests or situation. We will only do this if you have given us your explicit permission to receive our newsletter or if you have purchased a product or service from us (see point 1).
We also use your information to allow employees or parties to whom we outsource work (such as technical support, marketing support, customer service) to contact you for the delivery of our services and products, in the event of technical problems with signing up for the newsletter or to resolve questions and problems for you when logging into our learning environment.
These parties are of course obliged to treat your data confidentially.
We may share your email address with Facebook to create a Custom Audience in Facebook’s advertising tool. We then upload the email addresses of our readers to create a targeted advertising campaign. Don’t want your email address to be passed on to Facebook for this purpose? Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll make sure it doesn’t happen.
If you are interested in one of our products or services and click on a Facebook ad, you will be asked for your first and last name and email address. Via another program, Zapier (which provides the link between Facebook and MailChimp), these data are placed in the corresponding list of MailChimp, but after a double confirmation via your email. You will receive an email of registration with which you can change or remove your data at any time. When you delete the data, you will no longer be emailed and your data will be permanently removed from MailChimp.
Signing up via the website for the retreat, information or newsletter is also possible. In that case your data will be saved in MailChimp via confirmation email. Through the confirmation email you can change or (permanently) delete your data at any time.
We use a reservation tool, called Myreservation (https://www.myreservations.nl/), to give you the possibility to book an appointment online. We ask for your first and last name, email address, phone number and where or how you want the session to be held (Appointment at the practice (Middelbeers), online e.g. Skype or Zoom). You directly receive a confirmation via https://www.myreservations.nl/ and this is sent to Live Your Choice. At the indicated date and time your appointment is scheduled.
All these companies of the aforementioned tools (i.g. Facebook, Zapier, MailChimp, Skype, Zoom, LinkedIn and MyReservation) have their own privacy statement and disclaimer within the framework of the AVG. If you have any questions about this, please check their own sites. They will handle your data confidentially. However, we do not bear any responsibility for this.
3. Gegevens die je via de webshop aan ons verstrekt
We verzamelen informatie over je tijdens het afrekenproces in onze winkel.
Wat we verzamelen en opslaan
Wanneer je onze site bezoekt, verzamelen we de volgende gegevens:
• Door jou bekeken producten: we gebruiken deze gegevens bijvoorbeeld om producten aan je te tonen die je recentelijk hebt bekeken
• Locatie, IP-adres en browsertype: we gebruiken deze gegevens om belastingtoeslagen en verzendkosten te berekenen
• Verzendadres: we vragen je om deze gegevens in te vullen, zodat we bijvoorbeeld de verzendkosten kunnen berekenen voordat je een bestelling plaatst en om de bestelling vervolgens naar je te verzenden!
• We gebruiken cookies ook om producten in je winkelwagen op te slaan terwijl je door onze site bladert.
Wanneer je producten bij ons aanschaft, vragen we je om informatie te verstrekken, waaronder je naam, factuuradres, verzendadres, e-mailadres, telefoonnummer, creditcard-/betalingsgegevens en optionele accountgegevens, zoals een gebruikersnaam en wachtwoord. We gebruiken deze informatie voor de volgende doeleinden:
• Om je informatie toe te sturen over je account en bestelling
• Om te reageren op je aanvragen, waaronder restituties en klachten
• Om betalingen te verwerken en fraude te voorkomen
• Om je account voor onze winkel in te stellen
• Voldoe aan alle wettelijke verplichtingen die we hebben, zoals het berekenen van belastingen
• Om ons winkelaanbod te verbeteren
• Om marketingberichten naar je te sturen, als je hiervoor kiest
• Als je een account aanmaakt, worden je naam, adres, e-mailadres en telefoonnummer gebruikt om de afrekengegevens automatisch in te vullen bij toekomstige bestellingen.
Over het algemeen slaan we informatie over je op zolang we deze nodig hebben voor het doel waarvoor we deze verzamelen en gebruiken. We zijn niet wettelijk vereist deze te bewaren. We bewaren bestelinformatie bijvoorbeeld 10 jaar voor belasting- en boekhoudingsdoeleinden. Tot deze informatie behoort je naam, e-mailadres, en factuur- en verzendadres.
Wij zullen ook reacties of beoordelingen opslaan, indien je deze achterlaat.
Wie van ons team heeft toegang?
Leden van ons team hebben toegang tot de informatie die je bij ons hebt opgegeven. Zowel Beheerders als Winkelmanagers hebben bijvoorbeeld toegang tot:
• Bestelling informatie, zoals de aangeschafte producten, de datum van aanschaf en het bezorgadres, en
• Klantinformatie, zoals je naam, e-mailadres, verzend- en betaalinformatie.
Onze teamleden hebben toegang tot deze informatie om bestellingen te voltooien, te behandelen, terugbetalingen te doen en om je te ondersteunen.
Wat we delen met anderen
We delen informatie met derden die ons helpen onze bestellingen te leveren en diensten aan je op te slaan; bijvoorbeeld —
We accepteren betalingen via PayPal, Stripe en BACS. Bij het verwerken van betalingen worden sommige gegevens overgedragen aan deze partijen. Hiertoe behoort informatie die noodzakelijk is om de betaling te verwerken of ondersteunen, zoals het totaalbedrag van de aankoop en factuurgegevens.
Raadpleeg het privacybeleid van PayPal, Stripe, BACS en andere derde partijen voor meer informatie.
AFFILIATES AND COOPERATION PARTNERS
On our website we place links to external websites of cooperation partners and affiliates if we think that that information is valuable to you. We have no control over how these third parties deal with privacy laws. We encourage you to read the Privacy Statement and Disclaimer of these third parties carefully when you visit these sites.
VIEW AND MODIFY THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE SHARED
If you have subscribed to our websites for our newsletter, information about our retreats, meditations or other free information we share, we will email you to ensure that you can receive what we have promised you. We use the mail program MailChimp for this purpose. This means that MailChimp also receives your information. We will process this information for as long as you are on our mailing list and you have not opted out, or at the latest 12 months after you received your last email for one of the free training courses or emails if you have not indicated afterwards that you would like to receive our inspiration emails as well.
You can change the data you have given us at any time by sending an email to email@example.com. You can easily unsubscribe from all or part of the communication via the links at the bottom of every email you receive from us. Once you have unsubscribed from our newsletter, we will remove your details completely within 6 months. You cannot unsubscribe from communications and emails required to complete your purchase process, otherwise we will not be able to provide (part of) the services and products to you.
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. You also have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of your data that you have given us. If you wish to do so, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, we would like to point out that you have the right to submit a complaint about the processing to the Personal Data Authority.
PAY ATTENTION WITH INFORMATION YOU OPENLY SHARE, INCLUDING ON OUR WEBSITES OR SOCIAL MEDIA
Your privacy is important to us. There are places where we cannot influence the protection of your privacy in any way and would like to make you aware of this.
Please be aware that any information you voluntarily and openly disclose to third parties – such as comments on our blogs, chat or social media – may be heard, read and collected by others outside of us. We will not be liable or responsible for any improper use of this information by third parties.
We keep data for an indefinite period of time, but as short as possible. According to the law we have to keep data and administration sometimes up to 7 years. Further criteria are whether you regularly purchase services, whether you still wish to receive data and whether developments are still relevant to you.
AMENDMENTS TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
Any changes to our websites may result in changes to this Privacy Statement. We therefore recommend that you regularly read this Privacy Statement again.
QUESTIONS OR COMPLAINTS ABOUT THE PRIVACY STATEMENT
We keep this Privacy Statement up to date with developments in privacy legislation. Do you have any questions? Please send an email to email@example.com and put “privacy statement” in the subject of your email.
For questions or complaints, please contact the processing manager. There you can also submit requests for inspection, correction or removal of personal data. The person responsible for processing is:
Live Your Choice
5091 TM Oost- West en Middelbeers